- Jumps 4 Life – a 10 week course for children aged 4-16 years who are above a healthy weight. Families will learn about food, nutrition and be able to take part in a variety of fun activity sessions
- Nutrition and healthy eating training and award schemes for venues catering for children
- We work closely with local schools, children's centres, nurseries and other venues to promote healthy eating and an active lifestyle
- Cook 4 Life - A practical cooking programme, run over several weeks, to encourage healthy meal changes. These courses are generally run in schools or community venues with children and their families
If you live in Tameside you can access our services. If you would like to attend a Jumps 4 Life course you can:
- contact the children’s nutrition team
- request a referral from a healthcare worker
Other activities run in local schools, children's centres are advertised in these venues when courses are available.