Some of these services are currently suspended. Call 0161 922 6662 for more information.
Group and one-to-one training
We offer a range of group and one-to-one training sessions including:
- Discover E-books
- Keeping up to date with current evidence
- Using your Athens password
- Literature searching
- Library resources for your specialty
- Using PubMed
- Critical appraisal
- Systematics reviews on the Cochrane Library
- Microsoft Office basics
We are happy to provide bespoke training and we can provide training at your place of work if that is more convenient - please contact us if you have further requirements.
For more information contact the Library Helpdesk on x 6662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online literature searching training
e-Learning for Healthcare offer free training on:
Introduction to Searching.
- Where Do I Start Searching?
- How Do I Start to Develop a Search Strategy?
- Too many results? How to narrow your search.
- Too few results? How to broaden your search.
- Searching with subject headings
- How to search the Healthcare Databases (HDAS)